Bright Ideas: Beat The Winter Blues and Smile

Are the Winter Blues getting you down? Here are some tips to be happy and energized! For me, I instantly feel happier when I make my bed, get outside, connect with friends, do something good for someone else every day, and smile! Even if your smile is a fake one, it will instantly make you a little bit happier. Go ahead, try it right now...
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~ Phyllis Diller
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. ~ Charles Reade
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. ~ Janet Lane
I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite. ~ Quote from ELF
So go ahead and Send Flowers to someone you love!

More How-To blog posts and More ways to follow BB&B
Related "How To" be Happy during the Winter