Custom Watercolor Painting of Your Home

Custom Watercolor Painting of your Home
Thank you to everyone for your Custom Home painting orders! I am busy getting them done; here is one of my latest. I can imagine sitting on that great front porch in a wooden rocking chair sipping on a large glass of iced tea... ahhh!
{Calling ALL Artists ~ I am hosting "A Painting a day" for the month of January. If you have a blog post of recent work, please visit me on my Watercolors by Laura Trevey blog. You can participate every day or just 1 or 2 times... Please join me!}
More ways to follow BB&B
**
Follow Bright Bold and Beautiful with bloglovin to enter for a free original watercolor by Laura Trevey! The winner will be chosen from my Bloglovin followers on January 31st ~ Good Luck!

** did you enter the Pottery Barn giveaway?