Bright Bold and Beautiful: Roost

Marissa of Roost is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Marissa!
I am so flattered that Laura asked me to share what is bright, bold, and beautiful to me. I am fascinated, wowed, and inspired by so many things. Here are some of my favorites!
B R I G H T
I love love love natural light and rooms that make good use of it...
and BIG MIRRORS.
B O L D
I love color and pattern used fearlessly...
...and a sense of fun!
B E A U T I F U L
I will always be a sucker for anything preppy and whimsical...
... and Audrey.
Other guest posts you may have missed:
Jenna and Jessica of Simply Bon Vivant
Sue of The Zhush
Paloma of La Dolce Vita
Marianne of Haven and Home
and to view the whole list, click here
Mo
re ways to follow BB&B